Giftologist at Yabulela Gift Hampers
Giftologist at Yabulela Gift Hampers
Meet our Giftologist and Experience the Science of Great Gifting. Karen is passionate about gifting with intent and connecting her client’s hearts with their recipients, whether on business gifting occasions or general gift orders.
Our Giftologist supports and assists busy PAs & Executive Admins to remain connected to their clients through high-quality gifting. Offering personal attention from start to finish, so they don’t experience stress or have to leave their desks to source memorable gifts.
About our Giftologist
Karen, being a creative soul with many years served in the business and the corporate world noticed that somewhere along the line the importance of showing appreciation and gratitude had lost its way in the business world.
Companies either stopped showing appreciation altogether because of the feared “client bribe” connotation or they were just sending out generic gifts like everyone else. These would often end up in a drawer or even the bin. Because let’s face it how many flash drives or water bottles do you really need?
She has always loved creating beautifully wrapped gifts for family and friends and the joy and awe that she experienced every time they were handed a gift, even before it was opened, inspired her to become a Giftologist.
Her personal motto:
Gratitude determines your Attitude which in turn determines your Altitude – in life and business!
And she definitely lives up to her motto. Her reviews and recommendations speak for themself – Google Reviews
All our gift hampers viewed in our online shop have the diligent and creative hands behind them of our Giftologist – pop over and take a look at the wonderful variety and beautiful ribbon work done by Karen – Shop Online Yabulela Gift Hampers
Having the attention and care of a dedicated staff member, especially when dealing with international clients who are far away from their business colleagues, family, and friends, makes all the difference. There is nothing more satisfying than creating a safe, secure, and trusting environment for a client embarking on a gifting journey from far away.
And the knowledge that the gift will arrive safely at their chosen recipient’s door nationwide in South Africa, just adds that proverbial cherry on top!
What a Giftologist should offer
- Beautifully packed gifts using unique, local products and goods available from their city, province, and country.
- Custom-packed gift hampers to suit their clients’ gifting occasions or events. Conveying their clients’ message of appreciation, care, and gratitude whether for a business occasion or for family/friend
- Filled with a variety of high-quality products with or without memento/keepsake gifts included.
- Beautiful ribbon themes dress our gifts to showcase their clients’ brand colours or their event’s theme.
- Gourmet food products to handcrafted memento pewter gifts – going the extra mile to express their clients’ thoughts creatively with gifts.
- Great delivery service and attention to detail from start to finish. In this way, their clients’ thoughts can be expressed at almost anyone’s door! No matter the distance, their care, gratitude, and appreciation will be delivered safely across South Africa, without them having to leave their desks.
- Original, proudly authentic work done for their clients
- Easy access to online orders and communications from the comfort of the client’s office or home
- Unique and tangible ways to connect with business clients or loved ones across South Africa and to enable their clients to make a real connection with their special people one gift at a time.
Community with our Giftologist
This fantastic couple came to peddle for one hour at the 2015 Cycling for Life event to help raise funds in aid of the Hospice Helderberg.
Our Giftologist personally went to hand over a special thank-you gift to this amazing couple, Riaan Manser & Vasti Geldenhuys at the event. Another three sponsored prizes from Yabulela Gift Hampers went out to three ladies who peddled their legs off for this amazing fundraising event held by Helderberg Hospice.